Is your online business at a crossroad?
Are you looking for eCommerce consulting services that will help you:
- Grow your online revenues?
- Integrate your online and offline channels?
- Increase online funnel performance?
- Manage your online investments and results to maximize ROI?
If you need to make some strategic decisions that will significantly impact your online performance, ePath consulting services can assist you by delivering:
- Expert analysis of online opportunities and online performance gaps
- Independent objective guidance on the use of the global best practices and strategies employed by industry leaders
- Expert credibility at the Management team or Board level
ePath has deep reach into global best practices through our extensive client network and our partnership with the University of Toronto’s innovative eCommerce/ eBusiness Management program. And our unique results-driven approach means that our eCommerce consulting services will deliver strong ROI for your business. (See our client testimonials)
Our standard eCommerce consulting services
Our standard consulting services revolve around these critical stages of eCommerce/ eBusiness development:
- Online Opportunity Assessment: For early-stage “bricks & clicks” businesses that want to quantify their online business opportunity before making major online investments.
- Online Business Model Development: For established “bricks & clicks” businesses that are looking to shift their online strategy to keep up with changing customer expectations and competitive dynamics.
- Online Performance Optimization: For established “bricks & clicks” or “clicks-only” businesses that want to drive more conversions and financial performance out of their existing online investment. Start with our low-cost, high-value, data-driven analysis of your current website’s performance.
Custom eCommerce consulting services
If our standard consulting services do not fit your particular challenge, we also offer custom consulting engagements, from Customer Experience Engineering to Online/ Offline (Omnichannel) Integration. If you’re unsure of exactly what you need, contact us to set up an online meeting, and let’s discuss your challenges and consulting options.