Canada has lots of room to catch up to eCommerce leaders UK, US, Germany, and others European countries.
- Infographic Release Date:January, 2015
- Infographic Created By: RetailMeNot Inc and Centre for Retail Research
- Canada lags the UK (the clear leader), US, Germany and France in almost all metrics. The positive side is that this points to clear opportunities to leverage best-practices in the UK, Europe and the US.
- Canada shows the slowest year-over-year growth projection from 2014 to 2015 among the regions covered.
- Canada is near the end of the pack in online share of total retail trade in 2014
- The obvious 3 questions: Why, why, and why?
- If you’re looking for some answers, take a look at our 2013 survey of eCommerce/ eBusiness Management in Canada, and download our 2013 Report eBusiness in Canada: Pushing beyond “Good Enough”.
- And if you’re looking to implement best-practices in eCommerce Management from the UK, US, and elsewhere globally, consider having key members of your team take the eCommerce/ eBusiness Management Certificate program at the University of Toronto, School of Continuing Education for Business Professionals. Or contact ePath for some Custom Corporate Training in eCommerce Best-Practices.